Some Carried Out Activities of SPN:
- Organized "Dabali" an instrumental musical program for the support of deprived children of Subarneshwor Nimna M.V, Katunje, Bhaktapur. 100 primary level students belonging to deprived community got educational supports through the savings of the program.
- Felicitated art field three senior artists for their contribution in art fields in the Dabali program.
- Organized 'Dental Health Camp' in Chaimale VDC of Dakshinkali which benefited more than 200 locals of the VDC.
- Supported to the cold affected people of mid and far western regions deprived section people by collecting warm cloths and cash supports from different national and international organizations including individuals.
- Distributed relief measures with medical doctor free health camp support to the Koshi Flood affected people by visiting the inundated areas and collecting the kind and cash supports from national and international supporters.
- Organized different college level workshops on the issue of "Youth Role and Climate Change".
- Conducting series of youth awareness on climate change in the colleges and schools of Kathmandu valley, which is contribution to create critical mass of around 1800 youth directly at college and school levels.
Carried Out Researches:
Case Studies on "Ghale Gaon" and "Sirubari"
Supported to the Gender Perspectives Analysis of Political Parties' Statutes of Nepal
Study on "Gender Perspectives Analysis Of Different Ministries of Nepal (A Collection of Major Findings and Recommendations)"